Win API Stats

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Aug 12 10:31:46 CDT 2004

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004, Tom wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The Win API Stats page is broken in a bad way!
> See: http://www.winehq.org/site/winapi_stats

Actually I now have a cron script that updates my page regularly.
However it's been failing since 2004/06/05 witht he following error:

./tools/winapi/winapi_extract --pseudo-stub-statistics --no-verbose --no-progress
loader/preloader.c: 226: syntax error: 'ElfW(auxv_t) *av'

Unfortunately I have not had the courage to go dig in winapi_extract to
find out how to get it to cope with this construct.
(consider this a call for volunteers)

This error is probably the same reason why the WineHQ page is in a bad
state (except my script leaves the last good version instead of wiping
out the page<g>).

The nice thing about meditation is that it makes doing nothing quite respectable
                                  -- Paul Dean