Acknowledgment page

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at
Fri Aug 13 02:10:52 CDT 2004

Brian Vincent wrote:

>4) Who's Who does need an update, and I can think of quite a few
>people who deserve to be on there.  I'd encourage anyone who isn't on
>there to speak up and add themselves (patch to wine-patches, or email
>to me).  The most likely for someone not being on there is simply an
>oversight on my part.  Names that immediately come to mind include Rob
>Shearman, Robert Reif, and Filip Navara.  There's probably a dozen
>more.  The guideline for a Who's Who entry is shameless
The problem with wine hackers is that they are too modest. They
appreciate the publicity, but won't typically go looking for it. I think
it would be best to call upon all wine hackers to think of names of
people who deserve to be there and are not.

>5) On our FAQ page we say this:
> People and organizations who have given generous contributions of
>money, equipment, or licenses, include:
>    David L. Harper
>    Bob Hepple
>    Mark A. Horton
>    Kevin P. Lawton
>    The Syntropy Institute
>    James Woulfe
Here's a question for you - should money contribution's credit expire?
If someone donated 100$ some five years ago, should we still list them?

This is not about code contribution.

Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting ltd.