wine/dlls/commdlg fontdlg.c

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Sat Aug 14 18:34:10 CDT 2004

Le ven 13/08/2004 à 20:42, Alexandre Julliard a écrit :
> ChangeSet ID:	13294
> CVSROOT:	/opt/cvs-commit
> Module name:	wine
> Changes by:	julliard at wine.codeweavers.com	2004/08/13 19:42:35
>
> Modified files:
> 	dlls/commdlg   : fontdlg.c
>
> Log message:
> 	Jacek Caban <jack at itma.pwr.wroc.pl>
> 	Fix a bug in passing parameters to CFn_WMInitDialog and CFn_WMCommand
> 	in FormatCharDlgProcW.
>
> Patch: http://cvs.winehq.org/patch.py?id=13294
>
> Old revision  New revision  Changes     Path
>  1.69          1.70          +2 -5       wine/dlls/commdlg/fontdlg.c

At least the last part of this patch looks wrong.

-        return CFn_WMCommand(hDlg, wParam, lParam, lpcf32a);
+        return CFn_WMCommand(hDlg, wParam, lParam,
(LPCHOOSEFONTW)lpcf32w);

This cast is absolutely non-sense, as lpcf32w is already a
LPCHOOSEFONTW. Aslo, CFn_WMCommand expects a LPCHOOSEFONTA as its fourth
parameter, not a LPCHOOSEFONTW.

Maybe just changing the cast to LPCHOOSEFONTA would work, but a quick
glance in CFn_WMCommand told me it uses some A fields of that structure,
so maybe it's not enough and we'll need to actually do a conversion (or
transform CFn_WMCommand to expect a LPCHOOSEFONTW).

Vincent