Wine Status - User Interface

James Hawkins truiken at
Mon Aug 16 13:44:01 CDT 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James Hawkins <truiken at>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:43:21 -0500
Subject: Re: Wine Status - User Interface
To: twickline at

Hey Tom,

printdlg AFAIK is very close to being complete.  The only things I can
think of that would need to be done concerning the print dialog is to
verify how windows handles the printer stats (Status, Type, Where,
Comment) when no printer is selected/installed.  Another thing that
could be implemented is the printer help.  I will have to test out the
print properties dialog when i set up my printer in a week.  I dont
really know anything about Page Setup or Print Property Sheet, but I
will definitely look into it now.

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:52:58 -0400, Tom <twickline at> wrote:
> James Hawkins wrote:
> > Hey Tom,
> >
> >     Yea this looks good.  Percentages look good too.  Keep up the good work!
> >
> Hello James,
> Thanks for the speedy reply :)
> Would you by chance know what needs to be done, what is missing from
> /commdlg/printdlg.c ?
> Do you know anything about Page Setup or Print Property Sheet ?
> I looked through our source but i didn't find a relivent source file for
> them.
> Regards,
> Tom

James Hawkins