GetFontLanguageInfo patch.

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Tue Aug 17 11:53:12 CDT 2004

Rein Klazes wrote:

>On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:05:44 +0200, you wrote:
>

>>Dear Sir,
>>
>>I am searching for a way to make Pegasus Mail for Windows (4.x) display
>>Hebrew correctly, from right to left, and I came across a post of yours via
>>Google which seems to deal with this issue.
>>
>>Have you developed any solution to this problem, and if so, is it publicly
>>available?
>>
>>Many thanks,
>>
>>Leib Moscovitz
>>

>Unfortunately the issue that you refer to was fixing some left-to-right
>problem. I do not know if or how it works for right-to-left writing.
>
>I have cc' ed this message to the wine developers list, perhaps the
>developer that is working on/with this, Shachar Shemesh, can shine a bit
>of light on the issue.
>
>Rein.

Oooh, pmail. Haven't touched it since I was a Novel sysadmin, back in
1996. So, there is a Windows version now?

What is, exactly, the problem you are experiencing with pmail? What
version of Wine?

             Shachar

P.s.
People, if you want to make sure I read mail addressed to me, please CC
me specifically.

             Sh.

--
Shachar Shemesh