Do more tests in non-interactive mode (resubmit)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Tue Aug 17 19:23:32 CDT 2004

Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com> writes:

> That's strange. Could you run it (with or without the patch but without
> the -q flag) and send me the output? I guess it's either that Alsa has
> multiple capture devices or that there's a bug somewhere.
>
> If needed we can still speed up the test by reducing the capture time,
> e.g. from 0.1 second to 0.05 seconds.

This is what I get without the patch:

capture.c:341:found 1 WaveIn devices
capture.c:265:  0: "SB16 Wave In" (winealsa: default) 1.0 (2:260): channels=2 formats=fffff
capture.c:310:Testing invalid format: 2 MHz sample rate
capture.c:265:  WAVE_MAPPER: "Wine wave in mapper" (not supported) 0.1 (255:1): channels=2 formats=fffff
capture.c:310:Testing invalid format: 2 MHz sample rate
capture.c: 1375 tests executed, 0 marked as todo, 0 failures.

With the patch I get a bunch of "Recording for 0.1 second" traces that
seem to appear at about 1 second intervals, so I guess the problem is
that the specified duration is not handled correctly.

>> It also fails with the OSS driver:
>> capture.c:128: Test failed: WaitForSingleObject failed for header
>> capture.c:129: Test failed: WHDR_DONE not set in frag.dwFlags
>> capture.c:130: Test failed: frag.dwBytesRecorded=512, should be 800
> [...]
>
> This looks like a bug that needs to be fixed. To confirm, could you run
> the test in interactive mode without the patch?
> If you get the same errors then it means there's a bug in wineoss.

Yes, I get the same errors without the patch.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org