More winecfg todos

Izak Burger izakb at synapp.com
Wed Aug 18 02:13:04 CDT 2004

How about the Debian way of adding stubs to a .d directory...

wine.d with lots of small easily editable .reg files.  I'm sure this is
a silly suggestion, but if you REALLY have a problem with a 5000 line
.reg file (I sure did when I had to configure squid.. uggh), nothing
prevents you from doing this yourself and having a update-wine.conf
script, Debian style (refering to their exim4 setup).