[Darwine] Beginnings of quartzdrv

Pierre d'Herbemont stegefin at free.fr
Sun Aug 22 06:11:17 CDT 2004

Rib,

If you want to get Docking support see the SDL code for it [1],
especially the CPS (docking) related code. SDL can set up a dock item
without using the .app bundle. I think it will be enough to have get
window focus.

I sent the patch you were talking about to then wine-patches [Support
for disabling symbols import in WineBuild based on a prefix.]

Pierre.

[1]
http://www.libsdl.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/SDL12/src/main/macosx/SDLMain.m?
rev=1.11&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup