CreateRemoteThread and related stuff (patch)

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.QinetiQ.com
Mon Aug 23 06:38:44 CDT 2004

Alexander Yaworsky wrote:
> Hello
>
> This is a basic framework. Not finished, not really tested -- just stable point. It does no harm for applications I'm using. I would
> be glad to get some comments and suggestions.

Looks OK to me but it's missing the most important part :) How are you
intending to make the client do a remote op - signals? ptrace? worker
thread? (I think Alexandre dislikes such worker threads, but it'd seem
to be the simplest/most understandable solution)

cool!
-mike