Let StartServiceCtrlDispatcher handle services started other than with StartService (with patch)

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 04:24:01 CDT 2004

Hi Alexander,

--- Alexander Yaworsky <yaworsky at migusoft.ru> wrote:
> I even tried to submit a patch but it was silently ignored. Let me
> remind about this patch --
> http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-patches/2004/06/0174.html maybe
> it will be useful. If you have suggestions, I promise to
> rewrite it as required ;))

Dont take offence if your patch goes to the void. Just resubmit after a
a week to give it a chance to filter through Alexandre's tree. Its
possible either

1. He is going to merge it and its just taken him a while
2. He rejected it and just forgot to send a note due to the constrants
of time.
3. It went to the void in space where the lost patches go.

Just resubmit and you should hear something back from someone.

Thanks
Steven