Get rid of W->A calls : help me help ?

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 07:13:48 CDT 2004

Hey Joris,

    I started developing wine in exactly the same way you are
starting: working on the janitorial projects.  My current project is
converting the crypt cross calls, and it is almost finished, but im
waiting for my CryptSetProviderExA patch to be committed before I send
the rest of my cross call cleanup patches.

If you would like I can write a little howto concerning W->A cross
call cleanup and the like (unit tests).  There are a bunch of little
nitpicky things you just have to know before you can really start
cracking in on it...a while back i tried to submit a cleanup patch
like 6 times and it was reject everytime because I didnt know the
details yet.  So if you would like this information, let me know.
We're glad you're here to help with wine.

--
James Hawkins