Don't fall back to OSS when Drivers=""

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.QinetiQ.com
Thu Aug 26 03:11:11 CDT 2004

> Not sure I see the point, could you please elaborate on what you are
> trying to achieve here?

Setting Drivers="" in the config file is supposed to prevent sound from
being used at all - there are actually howtos and such on the net that
say this and it's sometimes given as tech support advice, so I assumed
it worked. But, it doesn't seem to - Drivers="" always causes
wineoss.drv to be loaded instead. So this patch lets you to make the app
think there are no sound cards in the machine.