Problem in mutex?

Michael Drüing michael at drueing.de
Fri Aug 27 09:36:54 CDT 2004

Hi,

running the program in WinXP results in an output like this:
Failed to create thread 8
Failed to create thread 8
.... (repeated quite often)
Failed to create thread 8
Failed to create thread 8
Program exit 33060

Watching the program with the taskmanager shows that it seems to only create
about 2000 threads, after which it seems to get these "out of memory"
errors.
Sometimes I get the following line one or two times after the "Program exit"
line (this seems to happen when the system is under load, for example when
starting the task manager with Ctrl-Alt-Esc while the program is running):
Didn't get mutex 80

The count after "Program exit" is always about 30000, but sometimes it's
even <10000

Hope that helps
--Michael