WineHQ - Hosted by PayPal

Tero Tamminen valeo at Phreaker.net
Mon Aug 30 07:21:54 CDT 2004

Hi!

Sorry if this is wrong list or something, but I saw this bug (if this is
feature, not a bug, ignore this mail) in front page of WineHQ. Also with
quick search with Google I didn't find this reported before.

On the right side, there is "Hosted by" and empty link to codeweavers
(<a href="http://www.codeweavers.com/"></a>). After that there is PayPal
link. Because <a href="http://www.codeweavers.com/"></a> is empty, it
seems that this site is hosted by PayPal (which should come after
codeweavers, I think). This could be said more clearly I think, but if
you go to the front page, you'll notice it.

Anyway, have a nice day and so on...
--
Tero Tamminen