WineHQ - Hosted by PayPal

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Mon Aug 30 11:16:20 CDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 07:21, Tero Tamminen wrote:
> On the right side, there is "Hosted by" and empty link to codeweavers
> (<a href="http://www.codeweavers.com/"></a>). After that there is PayPal
> link. Because <a href="http://www.codeweavers.com/"></a> is empty, it
> seems that this site is hosted by PayPal (which should come after
> codeweavers, I think). This could be said more clearly I think, but if
> you go to the front page, you'll notice it.

Its not an empty link. That PayPal image is actually a submit button to
a hidden form that takes you to our donation page.

The site is not hosted by PayPal, seems that having the two images right
next to each other is confusing. Does this confuse anyone else? Should
we simply remove the donate link?

--
 _  _ WebGeek/SysAdmin CodeWeavers -= http://www.codeweavers.com
| \| |_____ __ ___ __  __ _ _ _    -= http://www.dracowulf.com
| .` / -_) |  | / '  \/ _` | ' \   -= mailto:jnewman at codeweavers.com
|_|\_\___|\_/\_/|_|_|_\__,_|_||_|  -= ICQ: 1711553 Yahoo: laxdragon