Bug Busters

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 10:52:32 CST 2004

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 14:54:59 +0000, Mike Hearn <mh at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 01:29:50 -0500, James Hawkins wrote:
>
> Well, as long as it's at a time I can do without having redeye the next
> day I'm happy to drop in and help with this. On choices of bugs:
>
> I think if this goes ahead, we should advertise this in developer circles
> and people who have bugs they'd like to fix, but aren't sure how, can come
> in and get some training. IE rather than it being a "service" for end
> users, it'd be more about getting people who already know programming and
> want to hack on Wine but need help doing so.

I think this sounds like the best way for now.  Anyone interested in
joining should have in mind any bugs they would like to fix, and we
will work on those bugs.  Concerning the time of the events, I am
living in Pennsylvania right now, 5 hours behind GMT (i think), but I
am willing to work at whatever time is best for everyone.  What time
is best for everyone?  Also is once a week too much or not enough?  I
can do this any day of the week including the weekend, but some might
not want to work on the weekends.  Let's get some ideas for times so
we can bust some bugs :)

--
James Hawkins