Bug Busters

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Wed Dec 1 11:03:13 CST 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 09:24 -0700, tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net wrote:
> There is nothing wrong with fixing a bug for its own sake and any bug we fix
> will ultimately improve wine and provide some insites into debugging
> wine.

Well, yes if you assume infinite manpower. We don't have that so I'd
personally rather spend my time helping budding developers.

Debugging random apps users bring into a channel is just asking to be
overwhelmed and anyway, I can't really justify the time to do that these
days when I could be working on paying customers stuff. Whereas I can
justify (to myself at any rate) getting new developers on board who will
go on to write bugfixes themselves.

thanks -mike