<<PATCH>> Added shell32.dll functions to browse for unix directory; altered winecfg to use it to select the root directory of a virtual drive

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 10:21:21 CST 2004

--- Mike Hearn <mh at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> What's wrong with additional APIs? The browse folder API isn't COM based
> anyway.

It would be much better to use the API provided to create a namespace for the Unix filesystem. The
Control Panel and Network Neighborhood are good examples of this. Quite a few third party apps
create a virtual namespace for things like CVS so I don't see why we can't work in the existing
API to do this with the Unix fs.

Thanks
Steven