IME fixes

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Tue Dec 7 09:36:27 CST 2004

You have a few places where variable declaration has moved from the top
of the function to under your block. That should be fixed.

It is hard to read through the whitespace changes for me. I though
general convention was that you did not change whitespace (i seems to
remember a small war over that)

other than that things look ok. Have you tested this by setting your
locale to ja_JP or zh_CN or ko_KR to make sure the fixme come back and
such?

thanks
-aric