Includes [1] ntdll

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Tue Dec 7 15:14:40 CST 2004

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 01:20:57PM -0700, tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net wrote:
> Considering that it takes 6-8 hours to compile on my poor old machine
> I would appreciate anything that would speed up the process. I dread
> having to do a ./configure. I know you guy's with your multi GHz
> machines might say so what, but it would increase your productivity too.
And what about gcc 3.4.x precompiled headers?
That should also be a worthwhile target, considering that (as I mentioned
before) I managed to hit a tenfold compile performance with my program.

> Also before you laugh at my machine. One of the primary reasons for me to
> use this machine is that there lots of these older machines out there
> (peticularly in the developing world) and I think wine should be useable
> on anything that it can.
Indeed! I loathe bloatware! Anything that can be done to reduce wait times
and memory footprint is a very good thing.

Andreas Mohr