Genrate stdole32.tlb file, and install generated files

Huw D M Davies h.davies1 at physics.ox.ac.uk
Wed Dec 8 05:30:47 CST 2004

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 12:02:28PM +0100, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Mike Hearn <mh at codeweavers.com> writes:
>
> > Hmm, so the approach with a custom app generating stdole32.tlb is not OK?
>
> No, we can't run a Winelib app during the build process, and
> stdole32.tlb really has to be built like everything else at compile
> time.

The reason I wrote a program was that I was unable to get midl to
generate the correct typelib from stdole32.idl - it really didn't
like producing IUnknown iirc.  Of course, it may be that I was just
being dumb, and that it's perfectly possible to do this.  If not I
guess we can always lift this restriction on widl.

Huw.