Wine Bug Busters @ 7pm GMT

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Wed Dec 8 06:27:48 CST 2004

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 13:56:30 +0200, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> Damn, had to miss it. Any impressions from the event? IRC logs?

It was pretty good, a lot of people showed up which was fantastic. I was a
bit disappointed that those people were mostly already experienced Wine
developers, I was hoping to recruit some new people :) Still it was only 3
days after the announcement in WWN so I suspect if one was organised a
longer time in advance more newbies would appear.