Includes [1] ntdll

Jon Griffiths jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 09:12:16 CST 2004

Hi Rob,

> Do the patches take into account that a header might only be
> included to
> check that an exported function matches the declaration in the
> header file?

No, I dont think that case can exist.

Each .c file contains 5-20 or more functions that take flags/structs
etc defined in the header. The same header defines the function too,
so I don't think you'll see this case in practice. However I will
knock up a script to check that every function does include the
header that defines it, an submit a patch for any cases that turn up
(although I don't think there will be any).

Cheers,
Jon

=====
"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come;
 Don't you sit around and waste this chance..." - Live

jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com