Build also 20 ppem font size for wine_sserifee.fon

Huw D M Davies h.davies1 at physics.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 9 03:48:03 CST 2004

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 05:33:01PM +0800, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> it seems that 20 ppem size for wine_sserifee was simply overlooked.

No, it's a different face than the 20 ppem for cp1251 and cp1252 and
is actually the same face as one of the 120dpi ones.  I believe this
is a mistake by MS, but we have to follow suit.  The good news is that
I've already drawn such a beast, it just requires a little hack to
sfnttofnt to distinguish it from the existing 20 ppem face.  I'll try
to post a patch soon.

Huw.
--
Huw Davies