Wine test suite (or winrash, don't know which one) - possible way to improve for some persons (with some antivirus or firewall software running)

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Dec 9 18:53:49 CST 2004

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Tero Tamminen wrote:
[...]
> So would it be possible to start all the tests from same directory (I mean,
> every version of the tests would start in same directory). It would save me
> some time because I wouldn't have to click through all the messages.

I've had some dealings with ZoneAlarm and I thought it also saved an md5
checksum of the executable. Otherwise it would be too easy for an
application to pretend to be another one and gain access that way.

And if a checksum is really used, then running the new tests in the same
directory is not going to help.

                             1 + e ^ ( i * pi ) = 0