Patch to support VT_BYREF | VT_I4 in typelib.c _copy_arg

Erich Hoover ehoover at mines.edu
Thu Dec 9 22:32:26 CST 2004

dlls/oleaut32/typelib.c does not currently support VT_BYREF | VT_I4 in
_copy_arg, this causes InstallShield to crash when attempting to install
the demo for "Prince of Persia: Warrior Within" (and probably other
InstallShield programs as well).  Installation can complete with this
fix under Win9x w/ Desktop (2K and XP options still fail due to
"unimplemented function imagehlp.dll.StackWalk64" and non-Desktop fails
for unknown reason).