Includes [4] shlwapi

Jon Griffiths jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 09:49:31 CST 2004

Hi,

> It's the same issue, I took 16-bit headers as example but you can
> have
> the same problem with SDK headers, it's quite possible that a file
> doesn't need winuser.h by itself. So you would first have to move
> the
> includes out of the non-sdk header into the source files, and then
> once you get rid of the non-sdk header go back and remove the
> unneeded headers again.
> It's a lot easier to wait until the non-sdk header
> gets removed and then do everything in one step.

Since the process of removing the unneeded headers is automated, and
most files that include non-sdk headers already have the missing
includes, I can't see that its any more work one way or the other
(well, it takes several hours to run the script, but thats the
computer working, not me).

However I'm happy to run the script periodically as the headers are
reorganised/removed.

Meanwhile I'll try to reduce the dependencies on dll internal
headers.

Cheers,
Jon

=====
"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come;
 Don't you sit around and waste this chance..." - Live

jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com