ntdll / kernel32: #52

Eric Pouech pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr
Sat Dec 11 12:14:38 CST 2004

> Rtl* functions should generally avoid doing server calls. You should
> implement the Rtl* functions on top of the Nt* functions, not the other
> way around.
the "real" fix would mean (which I decided not to implement)
- not moving local atom tables to wineserver (and handling them in the local memory)
- that would by the way allow to use the internal representation of local atom
tables
- then, just Nt atom related functions would call wineserver

Deciding to keep the code in one place (wineserver) leads to the Nt -> Rtl calls.
A+