[AppDB] login problem

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Sun Dec 12 12:44:17 CST 2004

Thanks for the tip Jeremy.

Chris Morgan and myself don't have this problem locally this was tested
using php 4.3.9 and php 5.x

Tony Lambregts has the same version of php as the online server 4.2.2
and has the same problem. After a lot of testingand googling he found
out that he had an extra carriage return at the end of his
includes/config.php file and thus there was a problem with the sessions
(because headers cannot be sent). Could you check if the config.php has
an extra carriage return ?

If not, could you maybe enable error reporting to see if php is trowing
some errors about sessions or cookies.

Thank you.