Wine test suite (or winrash, don't know which one) - possible way to improve for some persons (with some antivirus or firewall software running)

Tero Tamminen valeo at phreaker.net
Mon Dec 13 11:05:55 CST 2004

> What would be a shame again, we aren't particularly
> overwhelmed with Win2k3 testers.  Hope we can sort it out.
> In the meantime just disable winrash if it's too disturbing,
> I'll drop you a note once the necessary changes are in place.

I have been looking from time to time the tests (it is interesting to
see if there is development going on) and I haven't seen anybody else
running tests in win2k3 than myself.

Anyway, thanks for the help. I can run winrash from time to time, at
least when I know that I am going to spend time on that box (more than
just an occasional check). If new version comes out, I don't have to
disable winrash and I can let it run all the time.
--
Tero Tamminen