wine loader bug

Ivan Leo Puoti puoti at inwind.it
Mon Dec 13 16:55:20 CST 2004

I've got this strange error

wine-pthread: virtual.c:703: map_file_into_view: Assertion `start + size <=
view->size' failed.
Aborted

the wine loader seems unable to load the binary into memory, I tried commenting
out the code between line 701 and 719 with #if 0, but that just caused a few
compiler warnings and a segfault. I think I'll leave this to someone more
skilled than me, if you want the binary that causes this drop me a line (And no
I am not posting it to the list)

Ivan.

Libero ADSL: 3 mesi gratis e navighi a 1.2 Mega, senza costi di attivazione.
Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it