Include file cleanup : dce.h

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Tue Dec 14 08:10:14 CST 2004

Rémi Assailly <remi.assailly at free.fr> writes:

> Do you agree if I first move all definitions used by only one dll ? (
> in the case of dce.h, we'll just keep
> extern BOOL DCE_InvalidateDCE( HWND, const RECT* ) )
> What will stay is inter-dll dependencies and we'll be sure the problem
> is here and we'll work on it.

Sure, we can move out definitions that are not needed by other dlls,
as long as they are for things that won't need to be changed when
getting rid of the dll dependencies. For DCE and more generally for
all user32 headers I'd suggest leaving them alone for now, they are
going to look completely different when I'm done with the wm changes
anyway.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org