Stubs in PE build

Jon Griffiths jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 10:20:29 CST 2004

--- Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> I certainly don't want to add 5000 auto-generated stubs. Now if you
> want to use winedump to help you write stubs for the cases that are
> really necessary (like ordinal exports) sure, but each stub needs
> be reviewed to make sure the return value etc. are correct.

For shlwapi there are 174 ordinal exports (currently stubs) that need
to be present in order for msvc's link.exe to generate a correct dll.
Its going to take a very long time to verify all of them, but I'll
see if I can make a start.

Cheers,
Jon

=====
"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come;
 Don't you sit around and waste this chance..." - Live

jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com