Systray patch but explorified

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Thu Dec 23 11:31:28 CST 2004

On Thu, Dec 23, 2004 at 06:10:50PM +0100, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> I'm still hoping to see a version that doesn't include the xembed
> stuff, this will have to be done differently anyway.

That's a bit vague, how should it be done? I also don't understand why
the XEMBED code has to be split off, that's the standard way to dock
tray icons in all modern desktops. If we don't dock the icons, what
else can we do with them?

> Also the 16-bit calls need to be removed.

I did it that way because when I last asked you how to marshal an
HICON you said to use the 16-bit functions to get the data. How can I
marshal the HICON without using GlobalLock16 and friends?

thanks -mike