user32: stub implementations for WINNLS* functions

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò flameeyes at
Sat Dec 25 11:44:49 CST 2004

On Saturday 25 December 2004 17:20, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> Since these APIs are IME related it would be more natural to name
> the file ime.c.
In fact I was quite unsure how to call the file, and if they should go in an
already existant one.

> Platform SDK has these APIs in winnls32.h file and marks them as old
> NT 3.x compatible.
Same as above, I wasn't sure if they should have their own file or what :/

I wanted to add these because "Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos" failed to start
complaining about WINNLSEnableIME not present in user32.dll .

What's the right way to add these? Adding winnls32.h, and stubs all the
functions in it, inside a ime.c file?

Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
flameeyes at -