AppDB update (refactoring and new ideas)

Paul van Schayck polleke at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 08:47:49 CST 2004

Hey,

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 23:53:34 +0100, Jonathan Ernst
<Jonathan at ernstfamily.ch> wrote:
> I think we shouldn't have more than two images (one screenshot and one
> thumbnail) per screenshot (having to click on a thumbnail to get a
> medium sized screenshot and having an extra link to get an even bigger
> screenshot is not user friendly). However you are right 1600x1400 shots
> are maybe overkill so we should define two new constants in the config:

It's done. It's doing exactly this. Running examples with source and
the source of the class itself can be found here:
http://meosource.com/firefox/wine

Class is just doing image handeling and could be used right away in
for example lostwages.

If there are no comments I'll submit a patch and we can start using it.

Paul