[OLE #16] Comment out an assert, as we don't yet implement IRemUnknown

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Tue Dec 28 13:17:59 CST 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 13:28 -0500, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> It may look better in a comment, but it's easier to spot and grep for
> if it's all uppercase. Also, if it's not often called, I think it's
> better if we have it as a FIXME();

That's true, though it's not hard to find fixmes in this code. It's
still a bit of building site.

That function is called quite often, an average InstallShield spews out
quite a lot of those errors.

The fixme comments are there mostly for our (me and rob) benefit right
now, most of them will be [re]moved as we work.

thanks -mike