Looking for Software which uses the MS Crypto API

Jesse Allen the3dfxdude at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 11:39:25 CST 2004

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:50:09 +0100, Michael Jung
<mjung at iss.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In order to test rsaenh.dll, I'm looking for software, which applies the
> Microsoft Crypto-API. Any suggestions? It would be ideal, if the source is
> available.
>
> Ciao,
> Michael

Blizzard's game patching software seems to use it to authenticate the
patch archive.  Your changes broke the patcher: "unable to
authenticate", last time I checked, but I am unable to update to the
current cvs at the moment.  No source, sorry.  I'll check up on it at
a later time.