DIB_DirectDrawSurface_BltFast signed/unsigned comparision bug

Piotr Pawłow pp at siedziba.pl
Sun Feb 1 12:16:38 CST 2004

On Monday 26 January 2004 22:27, Lionel Ulmer wrote:
> While your patch is certainly OK, if 'ddesc.dwWidth-dstx' is lower than
> zero, it means that there is nothing to do (as the destination X coordinate
> is out of the screen). Same for the source rectangle.

Are you sure about this? Isn't INVALIDRECT returned in this case? I am asking
these questions, because I could not find any documentation in MSDN
explaining when is INVALIDRECT returned. Do you have any test results? Maybe
I should write a test?

> And check if it gives you the same result as your previous patch. Maybe
> it's some added code, but well, it will be a bit cleaner IMHO.
> Anyway, thanks for fixing bugs in the DDraw code, we certainly needs more
> contributors :-)

Thanks, I will look into this as soon as I find some free time. Currently I
have more important work to do for a living, so Wine has to wait :/

--
 Piotr Pawłow
 mailto:pp at siedziba.pl