Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at
Sun Feb 1 23:27:57 CST 2004

On January 31, 2004 12:48 am, Kevin Koltzau wrote:
> This brings up an interesting thing works perfectly under
> windows (tested on XP), but produces strange results under wine.

Well, if this works perfectly on Windows, the bug is somewhere else,
not in this code. So it should go in just fine, me thinks.

On the MaskBlt front, I've adapted that function from a post
to the wine-patches list by a guy who never resurfaced. I have
no idea if that implementation is good. It seems to work in some
situations, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's not perfect.