ListView painting (was Re: Mouse up vs Mouse click)

Fabian Cenedese Cenedese at indel.ch
Wed Feb 4 00:57:57 CST 2004

>I think there are still problems with that patch because, in emule
>when I change the size of a column, the selected row is not repainted
>correctly, only some area of it are.
>The style is fullrowselect and ownerdraw.
>
>Only the new space of the column whose size has increased is repainted
>correctly.

Do you already had that error before this patch? Because this was in the
function HitTest, used e.g. when you click with the mouse on the list.
But I don't think that has anything to do with resizing. But I didn't try it. I
also saw that the repainting of the other columns isn't always correct,
even without these styles. But that was not the goal of this patch.

bye  Fabi