[Winecfg] - redo applications tab, misc changes

chmorgan at charter.net chmorgan at charter.net
Wed Feb 4 16:20:59 CST 2004

I'm pretty sure lots of other wine code uses 2 space indents, I know I started using them after working with wine.

No other comments on the ui changes in winecfg? ;-)  I'll submit to wine-patches tonight after going through the code once more.

The x11 tab is global settings only at this point.  I think we can remove a couple of options on this tab, UseRandR is the only one I can think of atm.  If we do make x11 settings per-app/global, like the apps and libraries tab, it seems like we should somehow combine the tabs.  Yet is is nice having distinct tabs.  In any case, I don't use per-app x11 settings so unless someone decides to implement this I likely won't be back at it for a while.

Thanks,
Chris