[Winecfg] - redo applications tab, misc changes

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Wed Feb 4 18:46:28 CST 2004

>  From some chatting in IRC, a possible work-around for the panning in
> XVidMode is to just grab the pointer if you switch to a smaller
> resolution and an app creates a window intended to fill the smaller
> resolution up.

Grabbing the mouse is not a trivial thing to do (as in X11, if you grab the
mouse, only the connection who did the grab will ever get any input events
for the mouse). So we need to be absolutely sure to do the XGrabPointer call
from the right X connection.

        Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/