WineConf movie

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Tue Feb 10 05:43:37 CST 2004

Boaz Harrosh wrote:

> Hi guys I'm back home. WineConf has been a profound experience for me.
> Thank you all.
>
> It is my intention to edit a  4-7 minutes of a WineConf2004 movie. to
> post on the web.
> I am browsing through the 8 hours of WineConf videos and I need your
> help:
>   Please from the top of your head, be totally associative, what are
> the couple of moments you most remember / where profoundly moved by,
> at WineConf2004?
>
> I will try and use every ones feelings that way to guide me through
> the edit process. I'm not sure it will make it easer but it looks like
> a short cut.
>
> Free Life
> Boaz

You mean, like the point where about 15 wine hackers all crowded into
the same elevator and hoped that noone from MS sabotaged it? I mean,
when people say that "you cannot kill an open source project", I don't
think they mean "set up a conference, and then sabotage the elevator
when everyone crowds in".

             Shachar

p.s.
Speaking of memorable moments - One of Dimi, Michael (Stefaniuc), Marcus
or Brian had a camera, and we took a picture in front of the Ice palace.
Can that someone please step forward and send me the pic?

          Sh.

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Systems Consulting