Developer reminders tracker bug?

Mike Hearn mike at
Tue Feb 10 06:00:31 CST 2004

At the moment there is no way in CVS to organize bugs filed by developers
to remind us of stuff we should fix, as far as I know.

In the past few days at least 3 such bugs were filed:

2000: %ProgramFiles% is not set in environment [me]
2003: WindowFromPoint Returns Wrong Window [rob]

I think we should have a way to keep track of misc (small) buglets found
but for whatever reason not fixed in bugzilla, so when one of us is bored
(tee hee) there is a ready supply of nice descriptions of bugs probably
with fixes described too.

Perhaps there should be a tracker bug for "Bugs filed by people with nice
descriptions of what is wrong that are fixable in a reasonable timeframe
by anyone", to separate out the random flotsam & jetsam that accumulates
in bugzilla over time.

thanks -mike