System Error H80010108 (-2147417848)

Fabian Cenedese Cenedese at indel.ch
Tue Feb 10 09:16:42 CST 2004

Hi

Did I already mention what I think of VB?...

I try another VB program with an embedded ocx on wine and it gives
me a dialog with the above mentioned error message. Then it just quits.

After looking on the internet I found some explanation of this error:
Run-time error '-2147417848 (80010108)' automation error The object invoked has been disconnected from its clients.

But that doesn't tell me what's wrong. In the trace logs I can see it build
and display this message but nothing that would show what went wrong
before.

Does anybody know this error or its reasons?

Thanks

bye  Fabi