Developer reminders tracker bug?

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Tue Feb 10 09:56:33 CST 2004

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:02:26 -0500, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> That's what keywords are IMO? And we already have one for them: tasklet.
> Does this solve your problem?

Ah yes, tasklet seems closest to what I want. Just need to clean up the
list a bit.

BTW, I note one of them is documenting debug channels. Maybe it'd be
better to extend the WINE_*_DEBUG_CHANNEL macros to have a dummy
parameter that a script can extract from the source to get one line
descriptions of what they are, for instance:

WINE_DECLARE_DEBUG_CHANNEL(ole, "Trace COM, OLE and DCOM code");

obviously you wouldn't have to do this every time, just once somewhere for
each channel.

Having said that I'm not sure it's really worth documenting then, given
the technical nature of most of them and the need to be familiar with the
given code to understand them anyway.