An excellent test program for Wine

gslink gslink at one.net
Tue Feb 10 10:47:54 CST 2004

I find the following program to be an excellent test program for
anything that acts like Windows.  The program is Vast and may be
downloaded from http://www-306.ibm.com/software/awdtools/smalltalk/.
The program you want is the 6.0.2 fixpack which is also a fully
operational evaluation version of Vast.  It gives an evaluation notice
on startup but is not disabled and has no timeout.  The value of this
program is that it runs on everything from Win 95 on and uses just about
every feature in a Windows system.  It is one of the best tests of
system integrity I have been able to find.  It almost installs and runs
on Wine.