Does winelib implement main()?

Chris Seaton chris at chrisseaton.com
Thu Feb 12 05:39:54 CST 2004

I'm writing a Windows user interface from scratch but using winelib so
that I can develop in Linux where the development of the program's
library is taking place.

I'm linking to libwine, libkernel32.dll and libuser32.dll but there
doesn't seem to be an implementation of main() anywhere so I get a
"undefined reference to `main'" from "_start".

Currently I just have the WinMain function, no other code yet.

What am I doing wrong?

The winelib user's guide is no good for answering this sort of thing, by
the way. It assumes you're porting rather than writing from scratch.

Thanks

Chris Seaton