Does winelib implement main()?

Chris Seaton chris at chrisseaton.com
Thu Feb 12 10:02:40 CST 2004

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> If you are building your app using winegcc (you should!),
> make sure you pass it -mwindows. If it still doesn't work,
> please let me know.

Hmmm... I wasn't aware of winegcc (the tutorial doesn't mention it). Do
I have to use winegcc? The script it generates seems to use wine, but I
thought winelib could be used independantly of wine.

Is it not possible to generate a normal, single file binary that simply
uses winelib to provide the Windows API functions?

Using winegcc -mwindows did solve my problem, but now I can't use GDB on
my program because it's in a DLL that I can't start in GDB, that's why I
don't like the wrapper script.

Chris Seaton